Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Cross Stitch Charts, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- "Cross Stitch Charts"
- means Cross Stitch Charts 24 Outlands Drive, HINCKLEY, Leicester LE10 0TW United Kingdom;
- means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Cross Stitch Charts makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- means any online communications infrastructure that Cross Stitch Charts makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- "User" / "Users"
- means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Cross Stitch Charts and acting in the course of their employment; and
- "Web Site"
- means the website that you are currently using (www.cross-stitch-charts.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.cross-stitch-charts.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Cross Stitch Charts, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Cross Stitch Charts.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Cross Stitch Charts or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site http://www.cross-stitch-charts.com/ without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Cross Stitch Charts. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online contact form.
- Cross Stitch Charts makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or