This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Cross Stitch Charts the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- means a small text file placed on your computer by Cross Stitch Charts when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your shopping basket. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
- means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- "Cross Stitch Charts"
- means Cross Stitch Charts, 24 Outlands Drive, HINCKLEY, Leicester, LE10 0TW, United Kingdom;
- means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Cross Stitch Charts makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- means any online communications infrastructure that Cross Stitch Charts makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- "User" / "Users"
- means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not